Cybersecurity Panel at the 2018 FSI Forum, Salt Lake City, Utah September 25, 3:30 PM.
Technology & Cybersecurity to Protect Firms & Advisors
As technology is having an ever-increasing presence in our lives it seems as if we hear about a new cybersecurity breach or data protection issue almost daily. During this session we will explore solutions available to prevent data breaches such as the implementation of data loss prevention programs in advisor offices, restricting access within firms, multi-factor authentication, and mobile device management solutions for employees. We will also take a look at how firms can demonstrate effective data security to regulators.
* Donald Cavender, Cyber Supervisory Special Agent, FBI
* Brian Edelman, Chief Executive Officer, FCI
* Carole Fennelly, Cyber Security Practice Lead, Sionic Advisors
* Sid Yenamandra, Chief Executive Officer, Entreda
* Moderator: Jonathan Klein, Chief Information Security Officer, Broadridge Financial Solutions